- o to the “Settings” app on your Samsung phone.
- Scroll down and tap on “Apps” or “Application Manager.”
- Find and tap on the app you want to clear the cache for.
- Tap on “Storage” or “Storage & cache.”
- Tap on “Clear Cache.”
Alternatively, You can also clear the cache for all apps at once by following these steps:
- Go to the “Settings” app on your Samsung phone.
- Scroll down and tap on “Device care” or “Device maintenance”
- Tap on “Storage”
- Tap on “Clean now” or “Optimize now”
Note: Clearing the cache will not delete any of your personal data or files.